A content filtering will be done to avoid the reception of bulk email by our customers. If you want that your message arrive without problems we recommend you:
- don't use tipical advertising words.
- don't send image only messages.
- don't send messages with HTML forms, flash or active-x objects.
- don't send attachments with virus typical extension: .scr, .pif, .vbs...
- don't send executable attachments (could be sent inside compressed file)
- use links with domais and not with IPs.
- if you have a mailing list, send mail only to subscribed users.
- use common sense!
Servers that send us these type of messages, can be listed in our blacklist to protect our servers.
These content filters are not public and are mantained by DominioAbsoluto.Net.
There are other recommendations to avoid problems to send us email:
- Ensure that you are only sending mail to users who specifically requested it.
- If you have a mailing list, you must have an easy unsubscribe system.
- Check the invalid recipients and mantain clean your user's database.